OFFSHORE PRIVATE BANKING
Euro Pacific Bank Limited (or EPB) are Pioneers in Bank Safety
MG is an Authorised & Registered Partner for EPB. The bank was established in 2004 and is an international bank, brokerage, mutual fund and financial services company licensed in St. Vincent and the Grenadines as a Class A International Bank.
For the last decade and a half, Euro Pacific Bank Limited, a Class A licensed bank, has been offering unparalleled safety from their Eastern Caribbean offices. Through our diverse product offering, clients enjoy unrivaled access to the global investment markets.
100% Deposit Ratio
Euro Pacific Bank Limited is unique because it maintains a 100% deposit ratio, makes no loans, and doed not engage in proprietary trading. The bank derives its margins only from fees and commissions.
Euro Pacific Bank Limited differentiates itself from other offshore banking alternatives by providing excellent client-focused service and support. You can connect with Customer Service during bank hours, as well as your own private banker via phone, e-mail, and secured message.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Euro Pacific Bank Limited has developed a broad array of products and services to suit the most important needs of their clients. Through careful consideration they have only selected the highest end providers and most desirable services to offer. Their team strives to provide these services with the highest standard of quality and professionalism in the market.
These products and services include Multi-currency bank accounts, Gold & Silver backed accounts, Secure brokerage accounts, Managed portfolio accounts, Mutual funds, Physical precious metals, Payroll & Pre-paid card programs, and Merchant services.
READY TO OPEN AN EPB ACCOUNT?
Here’s the information you’ll need and process to follow
When opening a bank account with EPB you’ll need some information to hand. Here’s a quick look at what you’ll require (don’t worry, we are here to assist you from the Pre-Approval to Post Account Opening process, if required).
STEP 1: Pre-Approval Process
- Complete an online application (we can do this for you).
- IMPORTANT - The bank DOES NOT ACCEPT any applications from United States or Eastern Caribbean States citizens or residents.
- Complete the appropriate Pre-Approval Form: Personal Account Pre-Approval Form or Corporate Account Pre-Approval Form (we can provide these to you).
- E-mail the completed Pre-Approval Form, passport, and a business plan (if applicable) to EPB banker (again we can do this for you).
- Your banker will review the Pre-Approval Form, decide whether EPB can accept you, and then inform you to move on to Step 2.
- A short introductory call with the client is standard (we can arrange this for you).
STEP 2: Account Opening Process
- Provide full Required Documentation (KYC). Missing documents will delay the account opening process.
- Send full KYC documentation to EPB.
- Completed KYC documents are sent to Compliance for final review and activation.
STEP 3: Post Account Opening
- You are notified of activation including Online Banking log in details and wiring instructions.
- You will be asked to fund the account (minimum of $500) within the first 30 days.
- Once the account is funded, you will be able to order optional pre-paid debit card(s) and apply for other products and services.
Our process makes opening an account with EPB, simple and secure. Get started now.
We, Meedah Group Limited and its entities, are NOT a United Kingdom/United States/Canadian Securities Dealer nor Broker nor Investment Adviser. Meedah Group Limited and its entities are Independent Consultants purely acting as an Referrer for this opportunity, and we make no warranties or representations as to You, the Client or the Bank. While Meedah Group Limited and its entities painstakingly conduct due diligence as to the validity of each opportunity, conclusive due diligence and the final decision to participate is the responsibility of You, the Client. Upon receiving this message and information here, you, the Client, hereby acknowledges this Disclaimer.
All information, logos, trademarks and contents specific to Euro Pacific Bank Limited on this website are owned and registered by Euro Pacific Bank Ltd. which is the parent company of Euro Pacific Intl., Euro Pacific Advisors Ltd., Global Trading Ltd., and Euro Pacific Funds SCC Ltd. The bank is regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in St. Vincent and the Grenadines as a Class A International Bank, and is licensed in St. Vincent and the Grenadines under Section 4 of the International Banks Act No. 40 of 2004.
If you would like to be contacted, speak with a banker about their products, or correspond via email, please submit your information below. Alternatively, chat with us now using the tab at the bottom of your screen.